Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've never had you, but I'm going to let go



Dear Heart, I’m sorry, but I once again fell for someone that doesn’t like me back..you can feel free to break anytime now. This time, I’m ready for it…”
Love shouldn’t hurt they say, but then again every rule has an exemption, because with him it does. Sometimes I wish I didn’t feel the word everyone is making a big fuss about, so then I wouldn’t get hurt. Love is the most pain I’ve ever felt in my entire life and believe me it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Half the time you’d just be crying the other half wiping the tears and in between those a few smiles. I myself used to think that when you’re in love, you’d hear the birds singing but the only thing I heard was the hollow echo in my being. I thought the sky would turn blue but it turned gray and rained on me. I thought that my eyes would be sparkling with joy but it only glistened with the tears.
Why do we have to love someone who could never love us back and why do we dream when we know that those we have woven will cease to be but a dream? I’m not saying that love is a bad thing, it never is. What’s bad is when you fall in love and the person does not fall in love back. I wish that someday I could be in love again without having to shed a single tear and I wish that if I do, love would not hurt as bad. adapted

No comments:

Post a Comment