Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm afraid you'll leave



You have come into my life through a door I was afraid would never be opened again, for many have slammed it on their way out. So please feel free to stay as long as you’d like. But should the time come that you must leave - please, close the door gently as you go.
 I’m so paranoid of getting hurt. I am always getting my heart broken over and over. My heart has so many scars and bruises all over it. I don’t know how much just one heart can take really, and I don’t really want to find out either.
Actually, I’m a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone that said “i’ll be there”… left.
“The more we start liking somebody, the more we fear losing them. It’s a human tendency because we can’t afford to lose a person chosen among millions.”

No comments:

Post a Comment