Sunday, October 16, 2011

Always believe in yourself




“Your worth does not revolve around what others think, Your worth is what you put in yourself and know in your heart.”
When we begin to help ourselves first, though selfish it may feel, then we can begin to help others. We must first try to heal ourselves in order to realize that we are much stronger than we give ourselves credit for. It is only when we lose part of ourselves it is that we realize what we had. And then sometimes it is too late but that teaches us not to dwell on the past rather to learn from the situation and not have any regrets. Although many say ‘think with your head and not the heart,’ I choose to not listen and just follow my heart. That way no matter what the outcome I know I was true to myself, the other and the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment