Sunday, October 16, 2011

A beautiful day


let this be your early morning song:) be inspired.
A Beautiful Day
by India.Arie
Life is a journey, 
Not a destination, 
There are no mistakes, 
Just chances we’ve taken 
Lay down your regrets cause all we have is now 

Wake up in the morning
And get out of bed
Start making a mental list in my head
Of all of the things that I am grateful for

Early in the morning
It’s the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my eyes and
I open up my mind and
I wonder how life will surprise me today
Early in the morning
It’s the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my heart and
I’m gon’ do my part and
Make this a positively beautiful day

Life is a challenge not a competition 
You can still smell the roses and be on a mission 
Just take a moment to get in touch with your heart 
Sometimes you feel like you’ve got something to prove 
Remind yourself that there’s only one you 
Just take a moment to give thanks for who you are
Let’s make this a wonderful
Let’s make this a powerful
Let’s make this a Beautiful Day
It’s a Beautiful Day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment