Friday, August 12, 2011

Nais kong malaman niya NAGMAMAHAL ako.

Do you LOVE me like I LOVE YOU????:’(

It hurts to love someone when you can’t tell what you really feel….

Coz sometimes we get hurt without them knowing…

We get jealous without the right to feel that way…

We want their time without being in the position to demand for it….

Till our heart is breaking in silence….

But despite of it,

We continue to love because somehow in this hurtful love,

There’s still the hope of having simple moments with them…

Even it will end up as,

FRIENDS…..

It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces….

Why am I afraid to lose you when your not even mine?

People think it’s holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it’s letting go….

The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye…

If in this lifetime, I won’t get to have you,

I’ll make sure that if I meet you in my next life

I won’t have to think twice on saying that

“I waited a lifetime to say I love you….”

Should I hate you because you hurt me? Or should I love you because you made me feel special?

The most PAINFUL thing is seeing the one you LOVE…

Love Somebody Else…

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had.

But I can’t because I know you won’t come after me,

And I guess that’s what hurts the most.

If I could be anyone at this moment, I’d be here so you’d love me too…

I hate to see the one I love happy with somenbody,

But I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me….

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him….

Sometimes we have to let go just to be sure that there is something there worth holding on too….

No one realizes the beauty of love until you lose it…

If the human body can live with food and water then why does it feel like I can’t live without you?...

I can’t make you love me, want me, or undertsand me…

All I can do is hope that someday you will…..

Crying doesn’t solve problems, but it’s easier than trying.

Everyone tells me I should forget about you,you don’t deserve me. They’re alright you don’t deserve but I deserve you….

You said you didn’t want to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?...

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew….

Moving on is simple it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult…

You’ve never felt pain until you’ve felt love…

Im not over you because I don’t like you anymore, Im over you beacsue I’ve realized that you never going to want me like I want you.

Why did I have to fall for you when you just keep falling for her?..

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me.. the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you…

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything and two minus one equals nothing…

The greatest pain that comes from LOVE is loving someone you can never have…

If I stop thinking of you will you be gone to me forver??...





T_T........

No comments:

Post a Comment