Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hey! I'm In Love :))

I've been in a very healthy relationships before. I have as short as 2 months and as long as  3 years. 




It seems like I am always in a cloud nine during those times. 




It feels good to be inlove everyday and to be with the person you love.





It feels better when you have someone taking care of you, thinking about you,
honestly, sweetly, faithfully and securely loving you.


Minsan nami-miss ko yung mga taong nagmahal, nanakit,walang pakialam at umiwan sakin malamang ex kong walang kwenta !!! (BITTER???!!! ahahahaha) 



Well, sometimes, we have to realize that there are certain people who are meant to stay in our hearts, but not in our lives. Sad but true.



I miss no one. I just miss the feeling of being taken care of by a special someone and proving myself that I'm stil capable of loving again.



Though I'm not sure if it's complete, but what's important is, I know that I am 

inlove. I feel my existence when my heart beats for someone else, for I know 

that I'm alive when my heart is in love...



For now I'm Single. I'm In Love. I'm Happy :))



My heart speeds up when I think about you XD


For: EX na walang kwenta





Beautiful Soul <-------------(every girl should know this XD)


No comments:

Post a Comment